Thursday, September 4, 2008

Back in God's Country!








Kim and I arrived in Madison around 2pm today...as you can see, I was ripping into a Starbucks as we were boarding our plane to Minneapolis. We flew from OC to Mpls. then to Madison. It is cold and rainy here. As an added bonus, 2 weeks ago, when doing an ocean swim, my friend Sara was zipping up my wetsuit for me. Well, the zipper busted and I have been w/o a wetsuit. They intended to fix it, but after 2 weeks, I said, how bout a new one guys as I have an IRONMAN this next weekend.


Orca responded, and they sent me a new suit which was sent RED LABEL UPS and was waiting for me today when I arrived. Well, guess what? They sent me the wrong suit!!! Kim jumps on the phone to ORCA, and I don't think I would want to be on the receiving end of that call! They are sending me another one today, so hopefully I will get it tomorrow. Fortunately, this is IM #4 for me, and my stress level is well within the standard guidelines!


No comments: